Would you be interested in a full copy of the Intersection Between Child Trafficking and International Adoption video once it is produced? Email email@example.com with “I’m Interested in a copy of the Adoption Trafficking Symposium” on the subject line.
Has the global man-made market for children exploited mothers, fathers, families, and communities?
Free Information Before You Pay the $70,000 Adoption Cost for a Child:
- Often children are not real orphans but ‘paper orphans‘ to be processed for international adoption.
- Child finders (the middleman) are paid salaries to find the perfect child for the paying consumer.
- Children are brought to orphanages in their country of origin for orphanages to able to receive funding. Parents are not able to come into the compound to see their children.
- Many children are stolen or kidnapped for overseas adoption. Children are not commodities.
- Many vulnerable poor parents are misled into relinquishing by adoption profiteers.
- Paperwork is modified and falsified for the adoption to go through. Adopted people are forbidden to receive their adoption paperwork when they are adults in order to find the truth.
- International adoption costs an average of $40,000 to $70,000. Supporting a mother and her child in Africa costs only $15 a month,
- Adoptees are at a much higher risk of committing suicide.
- Families do not do well separated–especially parents separated from their children. Families thrive when they stay together.
- Many inter-country adoptees want to investigate their adoptions because they are suspicious of trafficking.
- Most children come from poor single-parent families. They just need help to stay together. Families need support. You do not want to be a part of adoption trafficking.
Recommended read before contacting an adoption agency: ADOPTION: What You Should Know before you write the $70,000 check. Now on Audio!!!