In the effort to protect and inform the public on the crisis of adoption trafficking, Adoptionland.org offers the latest global news on the hidden side of adoption given by diverse perspectives.
Already great gains have been made around the world. Due to social media, adopted people and families-of-loss have been validated and even reunited. And, because of the consolidated adoption news, adopting applicants have been saved from paying tens of thousands of dollars in processing fees.
Ultimately, herstory has been added to adoption history. This has shifted the industry dynamic and balanced the scales.
Adult adopted people, the founders of this site, invite and welcome you to participate. You are welcome to post journalistic articles, interviews, documentaries, clips, blog entries and/or share your personal story.
- Usernames are kept private and must be in all lower case.
- Usernames cannot be changed once registered.
- The nickname is your display name and it can be changed after you are registered.
- Once you fill in the form on the right side, hit the register button.
- After that, you can find the login page under the blue “Registration Form” menu bar.
- Once you login (with your username or email and password), you’ll see a registration form landing page where you’ll find further instructions.
Due to several spam posts, the website administration determines the publishing of the content. May your information help others on their journey toward truth and transparency.
*Please have your contribution edited and publish ready.
Join our live social media group Adoption Truth and Transparency Worldwide Network a meeting hub for adopted people and mothers and fathers (of adoption loss) from around the world.