Adoption Expert: Info@AdoptionHistory.org
The content in this website is for general educational purposes only. The information is provided by Against Child Trafficking USA (ACT USA) and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of business, loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of ACT USA. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Every effort will be made to keep the website operating smoothly. However, ACT USA takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Against Child Trafficking USA provides its information in good faith in an ‘as is’ condition with the reservations described here under:
- The information on the website is intended as a guide only to the various subjects and related issues. It is not intended to be used in the conduct of actual business, education or other matters, but only as a reference.
- In no sense is the material on the site intended to be construed as legal advice.
- ACT USA is not acting as a business advisory service to any party.
Links to Other Sites:
Against Child Trafficking USA has no role in the information gathering practices or privacy policies of websites to which it is linked. Against Child Trafficking USA does not endorse or otherwise guarantee any agency complaints on this website.
Against Child Trafficking USA does not participate in, and is not and cannot be a party to, any legal issue or claim of liability relating to or arising from:
1. Use of the website’s materials or complaints.
2. Damages, losses, injuries or claims incurred related to use of the site.
3. Advertisers on the website or their software, or any issues arising from their business.
4. Any third-party business or claims and transactions.
Against Child Trafficking USA emphasizes the differences between laws in each country in relation to the materials provided by the website.
The material on the website is written with an international audience in mind, and it is not specific to the applicable laws and regulations of any individual country or economic entity.
For news on industry practices, go to Adoptionland.org